Thursday, March 30, 2006

fuck it,
my msn is seriously going bonkers.. i HATE IT!!!
i kept uninstalling it & installing it.
but, no use..
shucks.


chemistry test sucks.
we had 3 tests. actually it was meant to be 3, but, 2 in the end..
& the best thing is, it was the first period, follow by the second & third.
chemistry.. they said it was the solid first then the liquid.
but i drew the liquid followed by the solid.
it was condensation followed by freezing.
i wrote condensation and sublimation..
4 marks gone.
isotopes was spelled like that.
i spelled, "isotops"
where the fuck is that E?!
shit.
ss test was much better lah.
ms nurul gave us SO MANY HINTS! she even wrote down the points for us.
how nice (:

but people took advantage of her.
while she was writing on the board,
most of them were taking out their social studies textbook & copying them.
or they just took out their notes.
well, i didnt cheat.
can you believe it?
teachers gave their pupils special privileges & yet they overdo it.
how bad..

actually we're gonna have a fnn test today..
but faizal's dint tell us wad topic was coming out.
so, NO TEST!!
wooohooo~


i felt guilty.
she felt guilty too guys.. she told me that.
whenever teachers or our friends praises her & said art rocks like hell,
she feels terrible inside.
i dont know wad to feel..
guilty?
or i should just try not to dwell on it?
i'm so confused.


mrs yeo gave us a compre..
& that compre was bout a disney song.
then she gave us some moral support.
i thought to myself..
life may go wrong for me sometimes,
but, why should i think of death?
by ending my life,
who will be the ones who would cry for me?
its just a setback that happened to me..
so what?
i can just get back on my feet,
& start my journey all over again.

i've made up my mind!
i'll not be so upset if its really neccesary..
& you peepos are gonna see me smiling all DAY LONG!
i've finally changed my mind bout death & misery!!


& to yilian.. better prepared $5 for me tmr!
you're gonna lose the bet!! =D


BTW,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE DEARIE!
LOVE YA LOADS!


i promise you,
you'll get your present by tmr!!
yes! tmr!


i'm looking on the bright side of life now.
arent you glad?

& to him,
hope that you wont start to sigh now!

:D

No comments: